Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RE-N-TER

There's an upcoming photography contest in my school. [1st PRIZE: 3000.00!!] Been thinking about joining because Ive been really broke these past few weeks.I think I might join. These are the photos I'm submitting..some of them are from old posts, some are newly put up because i just found them hiding in some of my Cds. I played around with the color of some photos, just to make it look more presentable and "more into the feeling" if you get my drift.
Anyway, the theme is THE ENVIRONMENT (how original..ppfftt) how do we inspire people to appreciate and look after our environment? These are my Top 2 pics:


[1]

"Humans Reach"


[2]

"An Underdog called Hope"
I particularly like this one. It has a background of the city but amongst the dirt and pollution. These type of flowers that grew under a rock symblozes that there is still hope.


[ the rest ]






I dont know why, something just sparked because of this. I missed taking pictures. Its kinda like a burnt up candle lighting up again. I cleaned up my gear and Im buying anoter set of films soon. Time to suit up and shoot again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment