Sunday, November 8, 2009

I, like a Dragonfly


Sometimes I get so fed up of the city. Its pollution, the noise, the Government, the politics, the leaders, the coruption and especially the MMDA...I just hate them. Our country will never rise if we leave it up to the Government and its fucked up ideals, It is us who have the power to change things, the PEOPLE, without us...the Government aint shit.


Lets just FLY.


I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly



I'd fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please

[DianaF+ /35wide angle loaded with Provia100]
[Credits to Paolo Gonzales for the shots]

1 comment:

  1. sick pics dude.
    three questions:
    1.kamusta ka na?
    2.kamusta na si gonz?
    3.saan ka nakakabili/develop ng films ng diana mo? haha!
    -bryan chua

    ReplyDelete