Thursday, February 17, 2011

BLAZED 1



Finally posting a few stuff after so long. I have been having not more than 2 hours of sleep every night and sometimes none at all. Its startin to get to me thou. dint go to school today, I just woke up, dint really feel like going. have tons of plates still to pass. Fuck it. il pass it next week.

Anyway, here are some pictures that i played around with last night after doin a plate. I maxed up the contrast, saturation, hue, blended some color on it to make it look like digital art. I don't know. I was just playin around, you guys tell me if it looks alright?



"scream"




'70's








"Futuristic Drafting table"





Thats it for now! please leave a comment below on what you think about it. would really appreciate it!
till next time!
PEACE!






1 comment:

  1. Trippy. I like them, especially the table - that photo seem to have a story it want to tell.

    ReplyDelete